Physical Education Mission
We at PS 14Q Fairview, want to empower young people to take care of their minds, bodies, and the people around them to build a foundation for lifelong learning.
Here are some great ideas to better ourselves to be the best we can!
1. Learn New Things - Find an activity that makes you feel happy. Challenge yourself to sing, dance, cook, draw, etc..
2. Improve Education - There are many ways you can accomplish this, read 20 mins a day, learn a new word, dig deeper with your favorite subject.
3. Stop Eating Junk Food - Limit junk food and replace it with a healthier snack, fruits and veggies work best!
4. Start Exercising - Get your body moving! If it's too cold, or its snowing/raining, jog in place, do some push ups, curls up, or stretches.
5. Go "Green" - Try to use less energy, watch less TV, unplug everything and challenge yourself to fitness exercises.
Por Favor Lee